The main purpose of the service is to help developers avoid wasting time with uninteresting job offers.
We think that if many people start using a questionnaire as a pre-interview this forces, over time, recruiters and companies to provide job positions that have all the useful information.
So we've decided to share with everyone some questions that you can ask before an interview or during an interview.
- Why should I leave my current job and choose you ?
- Which of my skills fit the job position ?
- Which methodologies and which stack are used ?
- In which projects will I be involved ?
- Describe a typical working day
- What is the policy for remote work ?
- Can you describe the hiring process ?
- What is the salary range ?
You can find more questions, and contribute to adding new ones, in this repository.